Kohima: Forty-five new cases of COVID-19 were detected on Monday, taking the state’s total to 1,384. Out of the new COVID-19 cases, 23 are from Kohima, 14 are from Dimapur and eight from Mon.
The new cases were declared as positive out of 335 test results received. “Update! 45 new cases of COVID-19 have been detected out of 335 test results received. 23 in Kohima, 14 in Dimapur & 8 in Mon,” health minister S Pangnyu Phom wrote on twitter.
The present COVID-19 status is:
Death: 4* [ Cause of death under investigation]
With a total of 544 cases, Dimapur has the highest number of COVID-19 positive cases with 163 recovered cases and four deaths. Kohima has recorded 357 positive cases out of which 122 are recovered; Mon district with 140 cases of which eight are recovered; Longleng with three total cases out of which two are recovered.
Mokokchung reported 13 cases and 4 recoveries; Peren with 251 cases and 194 recovered cases; Phek with 18 cases and 14 recoveries; Tuensang with 45 cases and 38 recovered cases; Wokha with one active 1; and Zunheboto with 12 cases of which four have recovered.
So far, Kiphire has not reported any positive cases and continues to remain a COVID-free district.
- Nagaland Lottery September 18: Check Dear Kosai Morning lottery result
- World Bamboo Day: Assam and its bond with this versatile plant
- US court sets aside proposed Trump-era rule on H-1B visa selection
- Assam: Two militants of newly formed outfit killed in Kokrajhar
- Achieved all, never overstay welcome: Shastri gears up for end of tenure
- RN Ravi sworn-in as Governor of Tamil Nadu