Mumbai: Actor Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and daughter Aaradhya were discharged from the hospital after testing negative for COVID-19 on Monday.
Informing about the same, her husband Abhishek Bachchan tweeted, “Thank you all for your continued prayers and good wishes. Indebted forever. Aishwarya and Aaradhya have thankfully tested negative and have been discharged from the hospital. They will now be at home. My father and I remain in hospital under the care of the medical staff.”
Earlier on July 11, Amitabh and Abhishek tested positive for COVID-19, following which, the entire family was screened for COVID-19. While Big B’s wife and MP Jaya Bachchan tested negative, Aaradhya and Aishwarya were found positive the following day.
- Manipur: Court to pass final order in Pravish Chanam case on 30 Sept
- Wildest Dreams: Surprised Swifties react to new Taylor version of song
- The Wet Ones: A love it or hate it movie with nightmarish dolls
- SpaceX: Maverick talks to space cruisers Rook, Nova, Hanks and Leo
- 5 easy tried and tested one-pot meals to ‘Netflix and chill’ this weekend
- COVID in schools: How ventilation can help to combat spread of the virus