New Delhi: Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) MP from Bhopal, Pragya Singh Thakur, has appealed to the people to make a spiritual attempt of fighting Coronavirus by reciting ‘Hanuman Chalisa’ five times a day till August 5.
Thakur shared a video on Twitter where she said, “We should all try a spiritual attempt to free ourselves from coronavirus. From July 25 to July 5, recite Hanuman Chalisa five times at 7 pm.”
She said that while the lockdown in Bhopal ends on August 4, the spiritual attempt to get rid of coronavirus should end on August 5, the date when the ‘Bhoomi Pujan’ will be conducted in Ayodhya for establishing Ram Mandir. “We will celebrate it like Diwali,” she added.
“When people… Hindus from across the country recite the ”Hanuman Chalisa” in one voice, it will definitely work and we will be free from coronavirus…This is your prayer to Lord Ram,” said the MP.
- World Rose Day 2021: Here’s why this day is dedicated to cancer patients
- World Rhino Day 2021: Significance & slogans to save the rhinoceros
- Arunachal logs 64 fresh COVID-19 cases, one fatality
- Khanapara Morning Teer Result today: Winners of Khanapara lottery for September 22
- Shillong Morning Teer Result today: How to check winners of Shillong lottery for September 22
- Manipur: PREPAK (Pro) cadre arrested with huge cache of IED materials