Itanagar: “Sushant Singh Rajput was a sober, jolly and well-mannered man who believed in sharing love and smile to each one of us at the set,” said Kezleen Kholie.
Kezleen, who hails from Arunachal Pradesh and acted in Dil Bechara starring Rajput, spoke about the deceased actor a day after the film got released on Disney+ Hotstar.
The movie is a social media buzz since Friday evening as Rajput’s unfortunate death has made Dil Bechara more than just another movie. It’s the last movie of a young and talented actor who was or rather is loved by the people of the country.
On June 14, Sushant ended his life by suicide at his Bandra residence in Mumbai.
Altogether, Kezleen appeared in five scenes in the movie. All the scenes were inside a classroom at a cancer hospital where the patients were in a counseling session with the doctor.
“I have just stepped in the film industry, especially in the acting section. As of now, I cannot comment anything on nepotism as I have no such experiences,” said Kezleen when questioned about nepotism in the film fraternity.
Kezleen assisted director Mukesh Chhabra in several advertising projects as a casting assistant.
Dil Bechara marks the directorial debut of the casting director.
Kezleen is an image consultant and corporate trainer based in Mumbai. She is also the proprietor of ‘Brand Your Image’, a consultant firm.
Also Read: Nagaland: Cop found shot dead in Kohima; unnatural death case filed
- Guwahati accident: No more digging across city, says district admin
- CBI forms SIT to probe Manipur violence, takes over probe
- How much more bloodshed to bring back normalcy in Manipur?: Actor Priyakanta Laishram
- Transformers: A visual extravaganza with action & fast-paced screenplay
- Imran Khan says stage set for his ‘court martial’
- Guwahati accident: 3 suspended for leaking CCTV footage; road co. official arrested