Agartala: Tripura on Thursday reported another 206 COVID-19 positive cases, taking the state’s tally to 3,674.
Of the total 4,473 samples tested, 206 persons tested positive for the coronavirus.
With this, active cases now stand at 1,574, with 10 deaths and 2,072 recovered patients so far.
Taking to Twitter, chief minister Biplab Kumar Deb wrote, “Alert!
206 People found COVID-19 POSITIVE out of 4473 samples tested.
136 found POSITIVE in Antigen test.
Flight passengers: 7
Containment zone: 5
Travel history: 7
- China says COVID-19 visa curbs against stranded Indians ‘appropriate’
- Union Minister Sarbananda Sonowal elected unopposed to Rajya Sabha
- NASA’s image of the ‘Hand of God’ in space has netizens baffled
- Meghalaya: Dr. Nalin Mehta is new NEIGRIHMS director
- Netflix: Coming of age series ‘Sex Education’ renewed for Season 4
- Boxing legend Mike Tyson to make Bollywood debut with ‘Liger’