Agartala: Tripura on Thursday registered its 10th COVID-19 related death with a fresh death reported in Agartala Government Medical College (AGMC).
The deceased was a 70-year-old from East Mirza, South Tripura was admitted in the male medicine ward on July 17 last.
“After his admission in the medicine ward, his samples were tested positive. He was shifted in COVID-19 ward and was undergoing treatment with complaints of breathing. On Wednesday night hours he succumbed to the virus”, a health official said.
The confirmed COVID-19 tally in Tripura stands at 3,468, with 1,408 active cases. While 2,033 patients have recovered, 10 persons have succumbed to the virus so far.
- China says COVID-19 visa curbs against stranded Indians ‘appropriate’
- Union Minister Sarbananda Sonowal elected unopposed to Rajya Sabha
- NASA’s image of the ‘Hand of God’ in space has netizens baffled
- Meghalaya: Dr. Nalin Mehta is new NEIGRIHMS director
- Netflix: Coming of age series ‘Sex Education’ renewed for Season 4
- Boxing legend Mike Tyson to make Bollywood debut with ‘Liger’