Mumbai: Veteran Bollywood actor Amitabh Bachchan and his son Abhishek Bachchan were recently hospitalised at Mumbai’s Nanavati Hospital and were undergoing treatment after both tested positive for COVID-19.
Both were admitted for more than a week and as per latest reports, Amitabh Bachchan has tested negative for novel coronavirus and will be discharged from the hospital soon.
According to a report on ABP News, hospital sources informed that Amitabh’s blood tests and CT scans are normal and he might get discharged in a day or two. Abhishek is also stable but it is still unclear when he will be discharged from the hospital.
The report also revealed that both Amitabh and Abhishek are responding well to medications and will soon walk out of the hospital. However, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and her daughter Aaradhya Bachchan are still under treatment at the hospital.
On July 11, Amitabh Bachchan and Abhishek informed their fans that both have been tested positive for novel coronavirus. Soon afterwards, Aishwarya and Aaradhya also tested positive for COVID-19 and were later shifted to the hospital for further treatment.
- Watch: Meghalaya children fall sick after eating ice cream
- Develop ALGs to start fixed-wing flight services in Arunachal: CM to Centre
- Tokyo logs record 5,042 new COVID-19 cases as infections surge amid Olympic Games
- Arunachal: Centre okays memorial for jawan who killed 79 Chinese soldiers in 1962 war
- Assam Gorkhas won’t be tried and prosecuted under the Citizenship Act
- Nagaland Assembly concerned over school ‘occupied’ by Assam Police 14 yrs ago