Dimapur: A 32-year-old woman was found dead at a paid quarantine centre in Dimapur in Nagaland on Wednesday. The body was recovered from the facility located in the Hong Kong Market area of Dimapur. As per sources, the deceased arrived in Dimapur via train from Assam on Tuesday and then availed of the paid quarantine facility.
While speaking with EastMojo, sources from the state government said that the woman was found dead in her room. Postmortem will now be conducted and an official press statement on the incident will be released on Thursday, the sources added.
Meanwhile, the Dimapur Police, through their official Twitter handle, issued a public notice saying that entry to the West Police Station will be partially restricted amid the detection of four suspected COVID-19 cases among the staffers.
“As a precautionary measure the general access to West Police Station will be partially restricted in view of the preliminary detection of 4(four)suspect Covid case among the PS staff. For any emergency service pls continue to contact the PS Help Desk@7085055034,” the Dimapur Police tweeted.
- Stringent action if anyone found guilty for train accident: PM Modi
- India matching up to China’s infra capabilities on LAC: DG BRO
- Meghalaya: CM meets Garo Hills NGOs over roster system
- Shillong, Tura residents take steps to clean cities as part of World Env. Day
- Dev. not at cost of environment: Arunachal Forest minister
- Can stories of kindness negate the negative effects of looking at bad news?