Guwahati: With several relaxation in movement and resuming of business, the Assam government also allowed restaurants and hospitality services to resume operations in Kamrup (Metropolitan) district on Tuesday.
An order from the DC office said, “Based on the directions from the government, it is hereby clarified that restuarants and other hospitality services are allowed to function from Monday to Friday on both side of any street during the non-curfew hours in Kamrup (M) district on take away basis including online home delivery of cooked business.”
Guwahati city started its unlock procedure on Monday after a 21-day lockdown. A slew of relaxations were announced, however, a 12-hour curfew from 6 pm to 6 am was imposed.
- Sikkim logs 40 new COVID-19 cases, 1 fresh fatality
- Fixed-wing flight services to remote towns of Arunachal Pradesh
- PM urges people to ensure no one is left out of vaccination’s ‘circle of safety’
- Sikkim districts to undergo nomenclature change: CM Golay
- How this social entrepreneur is championing love for voiceless animals
- Assam: 5 of 6 accused deny charges of instigating Gorukhuti violence