New Delhi: Iran has denied that it has dropped India from its Chabahar railway project and has said that news reports were earlier made with “vested interests”.
According to the Indian Embassy in Iran, Gaddam Dharmendra was invited to review the ongoing construction work on the Chabahar Zahedan railway.
Saeed Rasouli, Deputy Minister Roads and Head of Iran Railways, stated that “vested interests were behind recent reports that Iran excluded India from Chabahar-Zahedan railway project.”
The Indian Embassy in a tweet said that vested interests were behind recent reports that Iran excluded India from Chabahar-Zahedan railway project.
Last week, there were numerous media reports of claiming that Iran had dropped India from the construction project of the Chabahar-Zahedan railways.
Earlier, India had signed an agreement with Iran to come up with a rail line from Chabahar port to Zahedin in the border of Afghanistan.
- Wrestler Ravi Dahiya settles for silver after losing final to world champion Uguev
- Police in Bangladesh recovers Lord Vishnu’s black stone statue
- RS passes bill to amend Scheduled Tribe list relating to Arunachal
- NPF is now ‘opposition-less’: Nagaland deputy CM Y Patton
- Sikkim reports 184 new COVID-19 cases, 2 fatalities
- Shillong Teer Result today: How to check winners of Shillong lottery for August 5