Imphal: A total of 85 persons who were earlier tested positive and undergoing treatment for COVID-19 in Manipur have recovered and discharged from the hospitals on Monday.
They were found COVID-19 negative on RT PCR test and discharged from COVID Care Centers (CCCs) of Meitram in Imphal West (25, RD Wing Lamphel (10), Kamjong (5), Senapati (9), Ukhrul (35) and facility at JNIMS (1) in the last 24 hours.
The recovery rate has increased to 68.57 per cent and the recovery rates in the districts of Noney, Pherzawl and Tengnoupal have reached 100 per cent, said additional health director Dr K Sasheekumar Mangang.
Meanwhile, 14 more persons, including ten of them without travel history, have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 24 hours. A lab technician from Thoubal district and working at RIMS Hospital in Imphal also detected positive for the virus.
The latest cases which include nine male and five female are from Imphal West (1), Kamjong (1) and Thoubal (12) districts.
With this, the total confirmed cases has spike to 1,925 and active cases are 605 and 1,320 persons have recovered.
All necessary medical measures like contact tracing and containment process are put in place to combat the further spread of the virus in the state.
- IT dept widens probe against actor Sonu Sood; search multiple premises
- Meghalaya yet to decide on oil palm cultivation: Forest minister
- Shenzhou-12 astronauts back on Earth after China’s longest space mission
- Khanapara Teer Result today: Winners of Khanapara lottery for September 17
- Need to increase mineral exploration in eastern states, says Centre
- Meghalaya Lottery September 17: Check Future Drought Morning lottery result