Total COVID-19 cases soar to 1,077,618 in India
The total number of coronavirus cases in India reached 1,077,618 on Sunday (July 19), as of 8 am, with the death toll standing at 26,816.
According to the latest updates provided by the Union health ministry, there are 373,379 active cases with 26,816 deaths so far in the country. As many as 677,422 patients have been cured or discharged and one has migrated.
- Omicron in Assam? Samples of 4 SMCH doctors sent for genome sequencing
- Money Heist: Part 5 – Vol 2- abysmal, morally bankrupt
- Nagaland firing: Mamata tells cops to watch BSF activities in Bengal
- Rohingya sue Facebook for USD 150B, alleging role in violence
- ‘House of Gucci’ review: cinematic extravaganza about iconic fashion house
- Omicron v. delta: Battle of coronavirus mutants is critical