Guwahati: Amid the COVID-19 gloom across the state, a doctor from a COVID care centre in Guwahati has managed to spread some joy with her dance moves.
In a video shared by NF Railway, Dr Ruby Doley is seen shaking a leg to the song Barbie Girl by Aqua. Dressed in full PPE suit, Dr Ruby is seen dancing like a pro, lifting the spirits of those around her.
NF Railway tweeted the video saying, “”The best way to escape from a problem is to face the problem with positivity.”
Dr. Ruby Doley working in Red Zone area of COVID Care Center at Central Hospital, Maligaon radiates positivity through her moves to uplift the morale of her team amidst stressful working conditions.”
Not an earth shattering gesture, but such little things definitely help boost the morale of people in and around our vicinity. And for the health workers, who are on the frontline and facing COVID-19 from very close proximity, little efforts of positivity go a long way.
- 2022 to be a challenging year for tea industry: Assocham-ICRA report
- New Year gift for Assam govt employees: 4-day leave to meet parents
- Pakistan actress booked for making obscene videos of fellow artists
- Sikkim: Sonam Gyaltsen wins Balipara Foundation’s Naturenomics Award
- Bill on women’s reservation needs careful consideration, says govt
- Mixed reactions from Singhu locals as farmers suspend protest