Guwahati: Amid the COVID-19 gloom across the state, a doctor from a COVID care centre in Guwahati has managed to spread some joy with her dance moves.
In a video shared by NF Railway, Dr Ruby Doley is seen shaking a leg to the song Barbie Girl by Aqua. Dressed in full PPE suit, Dr Ruby is seen dancing like a pro, lifting the spirits of those around her.
NF Railway tweeted the video saying, “”The best way to escape from a problem is to face the problem with positivity.”
Dr. Ruby Doley working in Red Zone area of COVID Care Center at Central Hospital, Maligaon radiates positivity through her moves to uplift the morale of her team amidst stressful working conditions.”
Not an earth shattering gesture, but such little things definitely help boost the morale of people in and around our vicinity. And for the health workers, who are on the frontline and facing COVID-19 from very close proximity, little efforts of positivity go a long way.
Also Read: Assam govt relaxes more lockdown norms in Kamrup (Metro) district
- Odisha crash: Coromandel Express entered loop line, hit goods train, suggests probe
- Tripura: Four convicted for bank manager’s murder get life in jail
- Assam: School timings changed in Kamrup Metro amid rising heat
- Odisha train tragedy: World leaders extend support to India, condole loss of lives
- Rescuers try to raise buried coach at triple rail crash site as death toll is 261
- Not on my watch: How boxer Sarita Devi saved her Kuki students from the mob