In this video that has gone viral, Ravichandra Gatti a Congress Councillor Karnataka is seen prescribing a bizarre concoction to keep COVID-19 away. He says people should drink rum, eat half boiled egg omelette, both sprinkled with pepper powder. Ravichandra Gatti is a councillor in Ullal town near Mangaluru.
Vincent D’Souza a journalist with The New Indian Express, Mangaluru, shared the video on Twitter.
The story was originally published on The New Indian Express. Congress leaders from Mangaluru area are planning what action to take in the matter. Interestingly to note that Ravichandra Gatti is a ward-level Covid task force committee member.
- Elderly couple found murdered in Guwahati home
- Has NASA discovered the first exoplanet outside Milky Way?
- Assam COVID-19 SOP: Curfew timings revised
- Mamata unhappy over delay in disbursement of student credit cards
- Nagaland Lottery October 26: Check Dear Teesta Morning lottery result
- National Film Awards: Sikkim is India’s ‘Most Film Friendly State’