New Delhi: After a Pune man grabbed headlines with his gold mask, now, a businessman from Odisha has got a customised gold mask worth Rs 3.5 lakh.
Inspired by media reports of the Pune man, 55-year-old Alok Mohanty contacted a jeweller in Zaveri Bazar, Mumbai to get the mask made.
Mohanty, owns a furniture store in Cuttack, Odisha.
The lavish gold protective gear, has an N-95 mask as the base and weighs around 100 gram and costs Rs 3.5 lakh. The mask has elastic bands for giving a secure fit.
According to reports, the Mumbai jeweller took over 3 weeks to custom make this extravagant mask.
- China says US diplomatic boycott violates Olympic spirit
- Sikkim government proposes creation of two more districts
- Mizoram to get bamboo link roads
- End of an era: Germany’s Merkel bows out after 16 years
- SKM blames ex-SDF legislators for Limboo-Tamang reservation failure
- 5 mistakes brands should avoid while finding influencers