Guwahati: If there is one guarantee about natural calamities, be it earthquake, floods, famine or cyclones, it is that they always impact women the most. And while COVID-19 is not as ‘natural’ as, say, an earthquake, it is now a global pandemic and once again, it has hit women the......
- US venture capitalists hope India’s Budget 2023 strengthens startup ecosystem
- PIL filed in SC challenging Centre’s decision to ban BBC documentary
- UK PM Rishi Sunak sacks Tory party chief over tax penalty row
- Arunachal CM asks BJP workers not to allow ‘money culture’ during elections
- Widows of deceased employee entitled to family pension: Gauhati HC
- Assam: APDCL to hike power tariff by 50 paise per unit from February 1