Agartala: Another 90 persons tested positive for the novel coronavirus on Tuesday taking the total number to 2,184.
The number of active cases stands at 629, with 1,538 persons having recovered from the virus.
Of the total 2,761 samples tested, 90 people found positive for the virus.
Taking to Twitter, chief minister Biplab Kumar Deb wrote, “Out of 2761 samples tested for COVID-19, 90 people found #POSITIVE.
The count includes:
West Dist: 29
Khowai Dist: 9
North Dist: 16
Gomati Dist: 7
South Dist: 7
Dhalai Dist: 12
Sepahijala Dist: 6
Unakoti Dist: 4
#TripuraCOVID19Count”, he wrote.
- Bengaluru FC beat gritty Army Green 3-2 to enter Durand Cup semifinals
- Assam claims PFI behind police-peasant conflict in Sipajhar
- Arunachal will benefit most from oil palm cultivation: Khandu
- Legislature needs to revisit laws to suit ‘practical realities’: CJI
- Cong questions Shah’s silence over Assam border row, Sipajhar
- Under Taliban, thriving Afghan music scene heads to silence