With new 2,432 cases, Andhra Pradesh’s Covid-19 tally crosses 35,000 mark
West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee: Govt job for kin of frontline workers who die in Covid-19 battle
Surat becomes Gujarat’s worst COVID-19 affected city
1320 more COVID19 positive cases have been reported in Bihar, state total at 20,173
Punjab CM advises all his cabinet colleagues to get tested for Covid-19
There are 18,600 active cases of Covid-19 in Delhi; only 4,000 beds are occupied: Arvind Kejriwal
Coronavirus situation better in Delhi, says CM Arvind Kejriwal
Total COVID-19 cases soar to 936,181 in India
The total number of coronavirus cases in India reached 936,181 on Wednesday (July 15), as of 8 am, with the death toll standing at 24,309.
According to the latest updates provided by the Union health ministry, there are 319,840 active cases with 24,309 deaths so far in the country. As many as 592,031 patients have been cured or discharged and one has migrated.
- Has NASA discovered the first exoplanet outside Milky Way?
- Assam COVID-19 SOP: Curfew timings revised
- Mamata unhappy over delay in disbursement of student credit cards
- Nagaland Lottery October 26: Check Dear Teesta Morning lottery result
- National Film Awards: Sikkim is India’s ‘Most Film Friendly State’
- US to lift travel restrictions for fully vaccinated foreigners from Nov 8