Agartala: Tripura on Monday reported 26 more positive cases taking the state’s tally to 2,093.
The active cases stand at 602, with 1,473 persons having recovered so far.
Of the 2,463 samples tested on Monday, 26 persons tested positive for COVID-19.
Taking to Twitter, chief minister Biplab Kumar Deb wrote, “Out of 2463 samples tested for COVID19, 26 people found POSITIVE
The count includes
“Also,I am happy to share that 54 COVID19 patients have been discharged from various CCCs after their test results came NEGATIVE”, he wrote.
- Elderly couple found murdered in Guwahati home
- Has NASA discovered the first exoplanet outside Milky Way?
- Assam COVID-19 SOP: Curfew timings revised
- Mamata unhappy over delay in disbursement of student credit cards
- Nagaland Lottery October 26: Check Dear Teesta Morning lottery result
- National Film Awards: Sikkim is India’s ‘Most Film Friendly State’