Kohima: Another 18 COVID-19 cases from Peren district in Nagaland were detected on Tuesday taking the state’s tally to 891. A total of 51 new cases — 20 from Peren, 24 from Kohima, three from Dimapur, two from Longleng, and one each from Mokokchung and Zunheboto districts — were reported on Tuesday.
While 33 new cases were detected earlier on Tuesday, taking the tally of confirmed of cases to 878, the addition of the 18 new cases increased the state’s total to 896.
The number of active cases increased to 556 from 538 and the number of recovered cases remains at 340. The latest update is as of 3:20 pm on Tuesday.
Taking to Twitter, minister of health and family welfare S Pangnyu Phom tweeted: “Update! As on 14th July 2020, 3:20 pm. 18 more positive cases of COVID-19 have been confirmed. All cases are from Peren.”
- Naga Students’ Federation condemn Athuan Abonmai’s murder
- Nagaland gets first child-friendly court at Wokha
- What’s all the hype around Garena Free Fire Max about?
- Yemeni officials: Clashes over key city kill 130 fighters
- Top Assam Maoist Tingraj Orang surrenders
- Centre extends nationwide COVID-19 containment measures till Oct 31