New Delhi: The man who filed FIR against slain gangster Vikas Dubey, following which the police conducted a raid at Bikru village in Uttar Pradesh on July 3, went missing.
According to reports, the complainant, Rahul Tiwari, was the prime witness to the Vikas Dubey case related to all the events that led to the ambush which left 8 police personnel dead. As per his mother, he last spoke to her on the night of July 2.
“He sounded scared over the phone; then he disappeared with his wife, children and his sister-in-law. I haven’t heard from him since,” said Rahul Tiwari’s mother Suman Devi.
According to police reports, Tiwari also faces grave threat to his life and a team led by deputy SP (LIU) Sookshm Prakash is currently searching for him and his whereabouts.
Gangster Vikas Dubey of Uttar Pradesh was recently killed in an encounter on July 10 after he tried to escape from the grasp of cops after a police vehicle carrying him from Ujjain to Kanpur met with an accident.
While speaking to the media, SSP said that the accident happened in the morning when it was raining heavily and the police vehicle carrying Vikas Dubey toppled near Kanpur.
- Rs 50,000 ex-gratia to kin of those who lost lives to COVID: Centre to SC
- Border issue: Khasi Hills council chief unhappy over exclusion
- Researchers have figured why COVID cases continue to rise in Mizoram
- RN Ravi formally relieved as interlocutor for Naga peace talks
- Manipur CM Biren Singh shows off football skills in friendly match
- Saree: Netizens wreak havoc on Delhi restaurant for denying woman entry