New Delhi: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will declare Class X results on July 15, Wednesday, announced Union human resources minister Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank.
Taking to Twitter, he wrote, “My dear Children, Parents, and Teachers, the results of class X CBSE board examinations will be announced tomorrow. I wish all the students best of luck.”
As on now, the result time is not yet confirmed. Over 18 lakh students had appeared in the exam, and the result can be checked on websites- cbseresults.nic.in, results.nic.in. The result can also be accessed via the Umang app.
Earlier this week, on Monday, Class XII results were announced, and over 10.59 lakh students cleared this the exams with a pass percentage of 88.78%.
To check the results:
- Visit the official results website of CBSE at cbseresults.nic.in
2 Click on the link for the CBSE class 10 result 2020
- Key in your credentials and login
- The result will be displayed on the screen
- Naga Students’ Federation condemn Athuan Abonmai’s murder
- Nagaland gets first child-friendly court at Wokha
- What’s all the hype around Garena Free Fire Max about?
- Yemeni officials: Clashes over key city kill 130 fighters
- Top Assam Maoist Tingraj Orang surrenders
- Centre extends nationwide COVID-19 containment measures till Oct 31