Guwahati: 1,001 new COVID-19 cases were reported till 11.50 pm, on Monday. Out of these, 513 persons have been detected from Guwahati alone.
Urging people to maintain all COVID-19 protocols, Assam minister for health and family welfare, Himanta Biswa Sarma, requested people not to panic and take all required precautions.
Also Read: Assam: GMCH doctor dies due to COVID-19?
In his Twitter, the minister said, “Alert ~ 1001 new #COVID19 ve+ patients in Assam, 513 in Guwahati alone.
Keep patience & take required precautions. Don’t panic, for this too shall pass!
Total cases 17807
Active cases 6348
11:50 PM/July 13/ Day’s total 1001”
The minister also announced that 522 persons were discharged from different hospitals of the state on Monday.
The total number of people discharged across Assam till date is 11,416. Out of these, the number of active cases is 5,347.
The minister in his Twitter said, “Discharge Alert. 522 patients discharged today in Assam.
Stay alert. Stay fit. Stay hopeful Sparkles
Smiling face with smiling eyes
Total Discharged Patients – 11416
Expressionless face Active Patients – 5347
11:45 PM/July 13/Day’s total 522”
- Income tax refunds of Rs 92,961 cr issued during this fiscal: CBDT
- Brain-dead man gives new lease of life to 4 patients, family donates organs
- India’s vaccination prog. science- born, science-driven, science-based: PM
- Nagaland reports 11 new COVID-19 cases, recoveries surpass new infections
- NCB records actor Ananya Panday’s statement; likely to call her on Friday
- Meghalaya deputy CM says physical possession of Harijan Colony land soon