Guwahati: Altogether 735 new COVID-19 positive cases have been detected in Assam till 11.30 pm, on Sunday. Out of these, 400 cases are from Guwahati alone.
The number of deaths in Assam has risen to 36.
Announcing this, Assam minister for health and family welfare Himanta Biswa Sarma said, “Alert ~ 735 new #COVID ve+ cases in Assam, 400 in Guwahati alone.
Total cases 16806
Active cases 5873
11:30 PM/July 12/ Day’s total 735”
- US: ‘Unwavering commitment’ to India as Major defence partner
- Over 82.57 cr COVID vaccine doses given to states, UTs so far: Govt
- World Pharmacist Day: Know why it is celebrated, theme for this year
- COVID-19 recoveries continue to surpass fresh cases in Arunachal
- Women’s rights activist Kamla Bhasin passes away at 75
- Nagaland Lottery September 25: Check Dear Kosai Morning lottery result