Agartala: Tripura on Saturday registered its second COVID-19 death, while 32 more tested positive for the virus.
Of the total 1808 samples tested for COVID-19, 32 were found to be positive.
With this, the tally soared to 1,964 and active cases now stand at 573. A total of 1,375 persons were discharged after they recovered from the virus.
Taking to Twitter, chief minister Biplab Kumar Deb wrote, “Out of 1808 samples tested for COVID-19, 32 people found POSITIVE.
The count includes
Unfortunately, 1 COVID19 patient from Khowai has Died in AGMC today.
- Assam NCC cadet clears SSB, to join IAF as flying officer
- Are you wearing the right mask to prevent contracting Covid-19?
- Manipur tribal leader’s murder: Video shows abduction in police presence; 14 cops suspended
- Arunachal: Single-day recoveries outnumber fresh COVID-19 cases
- BTS and Coldplay release highly-anticipated track ‘My Universe’
- Tripura: Two BSF jawans killed, one injured following scuffle