Agartala: Tripura on Saturday registered its second COVID-19 death, while 32 more tested positive for the virus.
Of the total 1808 samples tested for COVID-19, 32 were found to be positive.
With this, the tally soared to 1,964 and active cases now stand at 573. A total of 1,375 persons were discharged after they recovered from the virus.
Taking to Twitter, chief minister Biplab Kumar Deb wrote, “Out of 1808 samples tested for COVID-19, 32 people found POSITIVE.
The count includes
Unfortunately, 1 COVID19 patient from Khowai has Died in AGMC today.
- Mizoram Dy CM lays base for mega shopping complex in Aizawl
- Assam: Two women including minor rescued from clutches of traffickers in Silchar
- BSF ADG visits Meghalaya, reviews force preparedness
- Arunachal: Smart streetlights installed at six places in Itanagar
- Bharat Gaurav Deluxe AC Tourist train reaches Guwahati
- Beethoven’s genome map gives clues on his health, death, family