Kohima: As 23 more persons tested positive for COVID-19 on Sunday morning, the total number of COVID-19 cases in the state spiked to 771. Out of the 23 new cases, 18 from Dimapur, four from Phek, and one from Kohima tested positive for COVID-19.
With the addition of the 23 new cases, the number of active cases increased to 458 and the number of recovered cases remain at 313. The update is as of 9:30 am on Sunday, as informed by Nagaland health minister S Pangnyu Phom.
“Update! 23 new positive cases of COVID-19 have been confirmed. 18 in Dimapur, 4 in Phek, 1 in Kohima.
Total State status as of 9: 30 AM, 12th July, 2020.
Positive : 771
Active : 458
Recovered : 313”, Phom tweeted.
Nagaland has so far not reported any COVID-19 related death in the state. The first cases of COVID-19 were reported on May 25 when three persons who returned from Tamil Nadu tested positive for COVID-19.
- Rasik Mohan Chakma removed for holding ‘office of profit’
- BTS at UNGA: ARMY call them inspiration for future generations
- BJP worker trampled to death by elephants in Assam
- Heroin worth Rs 3.5 crore seized in Assam’s Karbi Anglong
- Assam Jobs: DEE Assam announces 9354 teacher vacancies, see details
- Sikkim’s Bkey Agarwal finishes second in Nepal’s Comedy Champion