Agartala: Tripura on Friday reported the highest single-day surge with 141 COVID-19 cases taking the tally at 1,929.
Active cases in the state now stand at 543, while 1,372 persons have recovered. On Friday, 2125, samples were tested for COVID-19.
The fresh cases include 63 from Khowai district, 35 from West, 15 of Dhalai, 10 from Gomati, 11 from Sepahijala, six from South and 1 from North district.
Taking to Twitter chief minister Biplab Kumar Deb wrote, “Alert!
141 People found COVID-19 POSITIVE today out of 2125 samples tested.
The count includes
Khowai Dist: 63
West Dist: 35
Requesting everyone to stay cautious.
- Sikkim logs 40 new COVID-19 cases, 1 fresh fatality
- Fixed-wing flight services to remote towns of Arunachal Pradesh
- PM urges people to ensure no one is left out of vaccination’s ‘circle of safety’
- Sikkim districts to undergo nomenclature change: CM Golay
- How this social entrepreneur is championing love for voiceless animals
- Assam: 5 of 6 accused deny charges of instigating Gorukhuti violence