New Delhi: A road in the hometown of late Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput was renamed after him and the district officials said that it was a way of paying their tribute to the “great artist”.
According to various reports, in Sushant’s hometown Purnea, the renamed road goes from Madhubani to Mata Chowk. Mayor Savita Devi while speaking to the media said that the Ford Company roundabout has also been renamed as Sushant Singh Rajput Chowk.
The late Bollywood actor originally hailed from Maldiha village but later settled in Purnea.
The Bollywood actor died by suicide on June 14. He was 34.
The Bollywood star’s death was reported as suicide and has since been engulfed in a lot of controversies.
Sushant’s last movie Dil Bechara will be released on OTT platform on July 24 and can be watched for free. A few days ago, the trailer of the movie when revealed garnered massive response from people and broke many records on YouTube.
- Watch: Can Bar Tshangay Falls become Sikkim’s next tourism destination?
- Naga peace talks set to resume as interlocutor, Assam CM step in
- Mizoram: Chakma villages threaten strike over disbursal of grant money
- Arunachal Pradesh gets four more oxygen plants
- Utd Democratic Alliance: Opposition-less govt a reality in Nagaland
- I-T dept: Sonu Sood, associates evaded Rs 20 crore tax, violated FCRA