Bihar: Complete lockdown imposed in 5 districts of Nalanda, Vaishali, Begusarai, Jamui and Gopalganj beginning today
Delhi Govt cancels all exams in its State Universities due to COVID-19 Pandemic
Karnataka starts COVID19 antigen tests along with RT PCR tests in Bengaluru
Strict lockdown restrictions reimposed after spike in coronavirus cases in J&K’s Rajouri
COVID-19: Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu & Delhi remain as the 3 worst hit states
Maharashtra is the worst affected state in the country with 2,38,461 cases. Out of the total cases 1,32,625 have recovered and 95,943 are still active. The state has reported a total of 9,893 deaths so far.
Tamil Nadu has reported 1,30,261 total cases of coronavirus and the death tally in the state is at 1,829. Out of the total cases in the state, 46,108 are active and 82,324 have recovered.
The national capital is third in terms of total cases. Delhi’s Covid-19 tally stands at 1,09,140. The capital has registered 3,300 deaths, so far and 84,694 have recovered. The tally of active cases stands at 21,146.
Total COVID-19 cases soar to 820,916 in India
The total number of coronavirus cases in India reached 820,916 on Saturday (July 11), as of 8 am, with the death toll standing at 22,123.
According to the latest updates provided by the Union health ministry, there are 283,407 active cases with 22,123 deaths so far in the country. As many as 515,385 patients have been cured or discharged and one has migrated.
- Amarinder Singh resigns as Punjab CM; says ‘feel humiliated’
- Book explores historical and spiritual landscape of communities in Northeast
- Watch: Can Bar Tshangay Falls become Sikkim’s next tourism destination?
- Naga peace talks set to resume as interlocutor, Assam CM step in
- Mizoram: Chakma villages threaten strike over disbursal of grant money
- Arunachal Pradesh gets four more oxygen plants