Guwahati: Pooja Hegde and Prabhas’ upcoming movie Radhe Shyam has taken the internet by storm. Tapping into the craze was Nagaon Police of Assam who took to Twitter with a unique poster that featured Pooja and Prabhas wearing a face mask in the movie poster.
The team of Assam Police photoshopped masks onto the face of Pooja and Prabhas in a bid to promote the wearing of face masks to stop the spread of coronavirus in the state.
Calling it their “Perfect Radhe Shyam of 2020”, the Nagaon Police shared the movie poster on their Twitter account with the caption, “Ask your loved ones to put Mask whenever they are out. We tried calling Prabhas but failed. Now sending the message through photoshop. @TSeries @UV_Creations @hegdepooja @director_radhaa @assampolice #RadheShyam #Prabhas20 (sic)”
The movie Radhye Shyam is directed by Radha Krishna Kumar and is Prabhas’ 20th film. The film also stars Bhagyashree, Murli Sharma, Sachin Khedekar, Kunaal Roy Kapur, Priyadarshi, Sasha Chettri and Sathyan. The movie will be released in theatres in 2021 and will be out in Hindi, Malayalam, Telugu and Tamil.
- Manipur: Dengue outbreak, but no need for panic say health officials
- Katrina Kaif-Vicky Kaushal set to marry? Here’s what Kat will wear
- Northeast Church leaders extend solidarity to Karnataka Christians
- Assam by-polls: Thowra heading for a BJP win, Raijor Dal might finish second
- Covid surge in West Bengal: 24 containment zones created
- Nagaland: Hope and apprehension as primary schools reopen slowly