Guwahati: All India United Democratic Front (AIUDF) supreme and Dhubri MP Badruddin Ajmal and his brother Sirajuddin Ajmal have reportedly tested positive for COVID-19.
It has been reported that both Badruddin and his brother Sirajuddin are in Mumbai. They are said to be asymptomatic.
However, AIUDF is yet to make official the news of its chief getting infected with the dreaded coronavirus.
- Minor earthquake jolts Arunchal Pradesh
- Charanjit Singh Channi to be next CM of Punjab
- Biden pitching partnership after tough stretch with allies
- Young Indians are highly vulnerable to cardiac ailments: Here’s why
- Witnesses say explosion targets Taliban, 2nd in as many days
- Assam: This social entrepreneur duo is building communities with tea and art