Three new COVID-19 cases recorded in Mizoram, state tally at 201
Mumbai: Covid-19 tally in Dharavi rises to 2,338 with addition of 3 new cases
Manipur girl who left quarantine center after 41 days tests COVID-19 positive
In yet another alarming situation for possibility of community transmission in Manipur, a 21-year-old girl — a Mumbai returnee who had stayed at quarantine centre for at least 41 days — tested positive for COVID-19 on the day she left for home quarantine in Ukhrul district.
As per sources, the girl stayed for 14 days at an institutional quarantine centre and later shifted to community quarantine centre (CQC) at DIET teachers’ quarters at Dungrei in Hungpung village. READ MORE
Cabinet extends EPF contribution of 24% till August 2020
Bihar reports 749 new Covid-19 cases, state total number at 13,274 cases
Jharkhand Chief Minister Hemant Soren quarantines self after minister tests positive
Brazil: President Jair Bolsonaro tests positive for coronavirus
Assam reports another COVID-19 death, state toll at 21
Total COVID-19 cases soar to 742,417 in India
The total number of coronavirus cases in India reached 742,417 on Wednesday (July 8), as of 8 am, with the death toll standing at 20,642.
According to the latest updates provided by the Union health ministry, there are 264,944 active cases with 20,642 deaths so far in the country. As many as 456,830 patients have been cured or discharged and one has migrated.
- Assam Speaker in Arunachal to learn about National e-Vidhan (NeVA) project
- Mangalyan: ISRO spacecraft made for 6 months completes 7 years in orbit
- NEET syllabus: Don’t treat doctors as football in power game, warns SC
- Nagaland: Hand over derelict shopping complex to entrepreneurs, says RPP
- A megacomet is headed towards our solar system. Should we be worried?
- Two girls gang raped inside cyber cafe in UP