Itanagar: The management of Tomo Riba Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (TRIHMS), the dedicated COVID-19 hospital in Naharlagun, Arunachal Pradesh, has decided to shut down the hospital premises, including OPD, emergency, operations and labour room, for three days starting July 8 to 10.
In order to facilitate screening of all the health workers of TRIHMS and also to sanitise hospital premises, the decision was taken.
This comes after one health worker of the hospital tested positive for COVID-19 on Tuesday evening.
This is the fifth case in the state where in a frontline worker tested positive for COVID-19.
Earlier, two health workers from East Siang tested coronavirus positive from the district quarantine facility and Covid Care Centre last month.
Meanwhile, a 27-year-old woman constable from the office of the Superintendent of Police on Tuesday evening tested positive for COVID-19 after which the office premises were sealed.
She has no travel history and always was in the office for duty since the first countrywide lockdown was announced, said reports.
- Wrestler Ravi Dahiya settles for silver after losing final to world champion Uguev
- Police in Bangladesh recovers Lord Vishnu’s black stone statue
- RS passes bill to amend Scheduled Tribe list relating to Arunachal
- NPF is now ‘opposition-less’: Nagaland deputy CM Y Patton
- Sikkim reports 184 new COVID-19 cases, 2 fatalities
- Shillong Teer Result today: How to check winners of Shillong lottery for August 5