New Delhi: In the wake of coronavirus lockdown across the country, our work has taken over our personal lives and most of us forget to keep a track of time while indulged in work.
However, one bride took the definition of ‘workaholic’ to the next level when she was glued to her laptop even on her wedding day.
It is not clear when the video was shot but the funny incident has left netizens laughing their guts out. The 13-second video shows the bride attending a phone call and working on a laptop at the same time while all dressed up for her wedding. The clueless newly wedded husband comes and sits right besides her but doesn’t get any of her attention.
The hilarious incident was shared on Twitter by a user who wrote: “If you think you are under work pressure then watch this…”
Watch the video here:
The video since then has gone viral on the micro blogging site and has gained more than 66,000 views , 591 retweets, 187 comments and 2,500 likes. While some of the Twitterati applauded her efforts of being a deciated employee, many others criticised the company of putting undue work pressure even on her wedding day.
- Mizoram to get bamboo link roads
- End of an era: Germany’s Merkel bows out after 16 years
- SKM blames ex-SDF legislators for Limboo-Tamang reservation failure
- 5 mistakes brands should avoid while finding influencers
- Omicron in Assam? Samples of 4 SMCH doctors sent for genome sequencing
- Money Heist: Part 5 – Vol 2- abysmal, morally bankrupt