Guwahati: With the ever increasing demand for eco-friendly products and sustainable lifestyle, this natural product-based eco-friendly tiffin carrier from Manipur has left the netizens amazed.
A 37-second clip shared by Indian Forest Services (IFS) officer Sudha Ramen shows a man from Manipur assembling a tiffin carrier completely made out of bamboo.
The tiffin carrier not only promotes the use of eco-friendly products but is also very practical at the same time. Ramen also writes in her tweet that such products help in providing livelihood of several families.
In her tweet, Sudha wrote “Look at this bamboo tiffin carrier made by Zogam Bamboo at Churachandpur, Manipur. Beautiful and innovative design using local resources. Use natural products – they are not just attractive, but also eco-friendly and it also supports many to have a livelihood.”
Watch the video here:
- Minor earthquake jolts Arunchal Pradesh
- Charanjit Singh Channi to be next CM of Punjab
- Biden pitching partnership after tough stretch with allies
- Young Indians are highly vulnerable to cardiac ailments: Here’s why
- Witnesses say explosion targets Taliban, 2nd in as many days
- Assam: This social entrepreneur duo is building communities with tea and art