Mumbai:,In Maharashtra, burglars wearing personal protective equipment (PPE) kits broke inside a jewellery shop in Satara district and left with 780 gm of gold, according to the police.
The CCTV footage of the shop that is located in Phaltan area of the district showed the burglars taking away gold jewellery from showcases and cupboards in the shop.
The video footage showed the burglars wearing complete PPE kits including masks and hand gloves while breaking into the shop
A police case has been registered after a formal complaint by the jewellery shop owner, who claimed that the burglars took away 780 gms of gold., said the police.
According to the shop owner, the burglars broke into the shop through the wall.
- Kerala landslide toll touches 18 as rescuers dig deeper
- Father’s responsibilities wouldn’t end at son attaining 18 years age: Delhi HC
- Weight loss & fad diets: Know the pros and cons before taking drastic steps
- Five natural homemade face packs for every skin type
- Plan to develop tourist circuit of places travelled by Srimanta Sankardev: Assam CM
- Assam reports 269 new COVID-19 cases