New Delhi: With every passing day, scientists and medical experts are grabbing more and more knowledge of the new novel coronavirus that has infected millions all over the world.
The Union health ministry in a new list has included three new symptoms to the list of COVID-19. However, doctors have now raised concerns over the delay in treatment of people with the three symptoms.
The new symptoms now included in the list are:
Nausea or vomiting
With these three new symptoms, the total number of symptoms of the COVID-19 disease now stands at 12.
According to doctors and medical experts in India, the three new symptoms have increased the need to step-up treatments and also test the people who are suffering from the three new symptoms.
Some of the experts have also pointed out that the covornavirus is changing its structure as per the prevailing season and is quickly adapting to the changing climate to ensure its survival.
According to a report, a senior doctor said “These cases are presented as caused due to food-poisoning and seasonal change leading to stomach upset. But it is the virus which is attacking gastro-intestinal track first instead of lungs. It is presented in the form of severe diarrhoea and vomiting causing dehydration. This, in turn, leads to weakness, lower oxygen level, low BP, low sugar and sudden collapse.”
- These must-have foods help you have a happy and healthy heart
- In a first, 3 cases of Delta plus variant reported in Mizoram
- Hilsa lovers rejoice as Bangladesh promises export of more fish
- Walkathon and Cyclothon to celebrate World Alzheimer’s Day in Guwahati
- World Rhino Day: Assam to burn 2,479 confiscated rhino horns
- Lake of No Return: India’s ‘Bermuda Triangle’ along Arunachal-Myanmar border