Imphal: The total number of COVID-19 recovered patients in Manipur on Monday stood at 734 while surpassing 656 active cases. The total confirmed cases for the novel coronavirus stands at 1,390.
On Monday, 45 more persons recovered and got discharged from COVID-19 Care facilities after they were found negative on RT PCR test in the last 24 hours. The recovery rate has climbed up to 52.80 per cent.
According to additional health director Dr K Sasheekumar Mangang, another 24 more persons were confirmed as new COVID-19 cases at VRDLs at Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Medical Sciences (JNIMS) and Regional Institute of Medical Sciences (RIMS). Seventeen are male, and seven are female, he said.
The new cases are, 12 from Senapati, 9 from Jiribam and 3 more from Imphal East districts.
They will be shifted to the COVID-19 Care facilities for further examination. Also necessary medical precautionary measures like contact tracing and containment process are in place, said Mangang.
As on Monday, a total of 2,94,024 persons were screened, and 56,584 samples tested for the novel coronavirus.
- Budding athletes from NE to get unique Diet scholarship
- Assam Cabinet approves measures to improve power connectivity
- Manipur Police marks 130th Raising Day, CM says memorial park nearing completion
- The Best Online Casinos In India: Sign Up Now And Grab Yourself A Bonus!
- Paddler Payas Jain becomes World No. 1 in U-17 category
- IndiGo cautions candidates against fake job offers