Agartala: Another 25 persons tested positive for coronavirus in Tripura on Saturday taking the total cases to 1,559 and 349 active cases so far in the state.
Of the 1450 samples tested on Saturday, 25 persons tested positive. All of them have travel history.
Taking to Twitter, chief minister Biplab Kumar Deb wrote, “Out of 1450 samples tested for COVID-19 today, 25 people found #POSITIVE. All of them have travel history.
The count includes:
Sepahijala Dist: 9
West Dist: 8
North Dist: 4
Dhalai Dist: 2
Khowai Dist: 1
South Dist: 1
- PM Modi turns 71: Here’s how Nagaland celebrated
- Leaders of Lanka, Nepal wish PM Modi on his 71st birthday
- Daily COVID-19 vaccination crosses 1-crore mark for the fourth time
- India’s 61st Software Technology park centre opened in Nagaland
- How 35 people in Assam’s Udalguri came together to create a man-made forest
- Mizoram extends COVID-19 restrictions amid grim situation