Kohima: Fifteen more persons from Nagaland tested positive for COVID-19 on Sunday, taking the state’s tally to 578. The total number of active cases increased to 350.
The new cases were reported out of 154 samples that were sent for testing, of which 12 are from Dimapur and one each in Zunheboto, Mokokchung and Kohima, respectively.
Taking to Twitter, S Pangnyu Phom tweeted: “Update! Out of 154 samples tested, 15 fresh positive cases of COVID-19 have been confirmed. 12 in Dimapur, 1 each in Zunheboto, Mokokchung & Kohima respectively. Total State status as of 9:20 AM, 5th July, 2020.
Positive : 578
Active : 350
Recovered : 228.”
- Taliban-run Kabul municipality to female workers: Stay home
- WhileWeWonder: The duo speak about Xewali and their musical journey
- Girish And The Chronicles signs with Italian label Frontiers Music
- Backdoor entry in colleges should stop: Delhi High Court
- Fresh COVID-19 cases outnumber recoveries in Nagaland after 9 days
- Assam: Rs 116 crore approved for building mini sec. in Barak Valley