Imphal: Manipur chief minister N Biren Singh on Friday arrived in Imphal from his two-day visit to Delhi and tested negative for COVID-19.
Soon after he landed at Imphal International Airport by a chartered flight at around 4:30 pm, his swab sample was collected and the result received on the same evening. He tested negative for the novel coronavirus.
CM Biren Singh had gone to Delhi on June 30 and held talks with BJP central leaders, including union home minister Amit Shah and BJP chief JP Nadda in the national capital.
Speaking to media persons upon his arrival, Singh said that the BJP central leaders appreciate the MLAs and people of Manipur for electing Sanajaoba Leishemba as the member of the Rajya Sabha.
However, Singh did not disclose the outcome of meetings with the leaders in Delhi.
“The Central leaders does not interfere much in functioning the government. However, being BJP is a national party, it is my duty to seek advice and suggestions from the national leaders,” Singh said.
I think at the earliest, the positive solutions for everyone is coming with the blessings of the central leaders, he added.
It may be mentioned that just before days he left for Delhi, Singh had informed to media persons that assigning portfolios to the four National People’s Party (NPP) MLAs, who had revoked their decision and reaffirmed their support to BJP-led coalition government in the state, will be decided after talking with BJP Central leaders during his planned visit to Delhi.
- Meghalaya Lottery September 21: Check Future Torrent Morning lottery result
- Shillong Morning Teer Result today: How to check winners of Shillong lottery for September 21
- NASA: Look out for this Corn, Barley, Fruit, Potato Harvest Moon
- Mizo nationalism our driving force: CM Zoramthanga
- 5 affordable smartwatches with Spo2 sensors ideal for COVID-19 times
- Raj Kundra walks out of Mumbai jail after bail in pornographic films case