Agartala: The Tripura Board of Secondary Education (TBSE) will announce the results of the Madhyamik, Class X exams for new syllabus at 9 am here on Friday.
The exams were conducted from March 2 to March 26 this year, around 44,747 students had appeared in the exams.
The papers for the new syllabus were over, but due to lockdown some papers of the old syllabus and Madrasa students were postponed.
How to check the results on websites:
Follow this simple step:
Step 1: Keep your credentials ready, including your roll number and enrollment number.
Step 2: Visit the official website of the Board of Secondary Education, Tripura, www.tripuraresults.nic.in, or third-party websites such as www.indiaresults.com and www.examresults.net.
Step 3: Click on the name of the examination ‘Madhyamik Examination’ (Class-X)- the year 2020.
Step 4: Enter your ‘Roll Number’, enrollment number and click ‘Submit Button’.
Step 5: Your 2020 Madhyamik result will appear on the screen.
Step 6: Download the scorecard and take a print out for future reference.
Candidates can also check their results via SMS; candidates have to type TBSE10 <space> their roll number and send it to 54242 or 7738299899.
The results for the old syllabus students would be declared shortly informed education minister Ratan Lal Nath.
The Tripura Board of Secondary Education was established in 1973 by an Act (Tripura Act number 12) called Tripura Board of Secondary Education Act 1973 passed by Tripura Legislative Assembly.
- Rs 50,000 ex-gratia to kin of those who lost lives to COVID: Centre to SC
- Border issue: Khasi Hills council chief unhappy over exclusion
- Researchers have figured why COVID cases continue to rise in Mizoram
- RN Ravi formally relieved as interlocutor for Naga peace talks
- Manipur CM Biren Singh shows off football skills in friendly match
- Saree: Netizens wreak havoc on Delhi restaurant for denying woman entry