Kohima: While four new cases of COVID-19 were reported on Friday morning, taking the total number of active cases to 539, health minister S Pangnyu Phom took to Twitter to inform that 31 persons also recovered from COVID-19 as of 4:20 pm on Friday.
The minister informed that out of 31 recovered patients, 10 are from Peren, 10 from Dimapur, 10 from Kohima and one person from Phek.
Phom wrote: “Update as of 4:20 PM, 3rd July, 2020. 31 more COVID-19 +ve patients have recovered. Peren : 10 Dimapur : 10 Kohima : 10 Phek : 1”.
With the addition of 31 patients who recovered from COVID-19, the total number of active cases in the state dropped to 311 and the number of recovered cases increased to 228. All active cases are asymptomatic in nature.
As per the heath & family welfare, 4,181 persons are currently under 260 facility quarantine centres across all districts of the state. A total of 92 personnel engaged in COVID-19 duty are also currently under 28 designated quarantine centres.
- BTS at UNGA: ARMY call them inspiration for future generations
- BJP worker trampled to death by elephants in Assam
- Heroin worth Rs 3.5 crore seized in Assam’s Karbi Anglong
- Assam Jobs: DEE Assam announces 9354 teacher vacancies, see details
- Sikkim’s Bkey Agarwal finishes second in Nepal’s Comedy Champion
- Watch: BTS live at the United Nations General Assembly