Guwahati: As the city of Guwahati enters the fourth day of the 14-day-lockdown, a total of 378 cases were identified in the city in the last 24 hours.
Health and family welfare minister of Assam tweeted that the total number of COVID-19 cases in Assam on July 1 was 548 and out of which 378 alone were from Guwahati. He took to twitter to share,
“Alert ~ 408 new #COVID19+ cases detected today
In last 24 hours 378 cases reported from Guwahati City. We request all to follow lockdown rules sincerely
Total cases 8955
Active cases 3109
11:55 PM/ July 01/ Day’s total 548”
This was hours before 140 cases were detected in the state where 122 were from Guwahati.
On the other hand still maintaining the streak of higher number of discharged patients, a total of 184 patients were discharged just yesterday taking the total tally to 5,831. Sarma tweeted, “Discharge Alert
Glad that 184 more patients have been discharged today from various civil, district & model hospitals in Assam.
Our best wishes to all!
Total Discharged Patients – 5831
Active Patients – 2701
7:30 PM/July 01/Day’s total 184”
The health minister also notified about the stepping up in infrastructure in Guwahati city as a total of 450 new beds for COVID-19 care have been set up at Maniram Dewan Trade Centre. This site will soon be functional allowing more place for COVID-19 patients to be quarantined or treated.
Additionally, in yet another update, now the results of all COVID tests will be available on a website where people need to enter their Specimen Referral Form (SRF) ID to view the results.
- ‘Nude video call’ sextortion emerging as major cybercrime in Nagaland
- Four-year-old Assamese boy seeks justice for murdered father
- Photos show N. Korea expanding uranium enrichment plant
- Porns film case: Kundra seeks bail citing ‘no evidence’ against him
- Meghalaya Chief Justice Biswanath Somadder to take charge of Sikkim HC
- Nagaland Lottery September 18: Check Dear Kosai Morning lottery result