Kohima: Nagaland’s tally for confirmed cases near 500 mark as 21 more persons have tested positive for COVID-19. Out of the 21 new cases, 10 persons are from Peren, eight persons from Phek, eight from Kohima and two from Dimapur.
The new cases of COVID-19 were declared as positive on Wednesday morning out of 199 samples that were sent for testing. With the addition of 21 new cases, the total number of positive cases in the state spiked to 480 out of which 312 are active cases, and 168 are recovered cases.
Taking to twitter, Health minister S Pangnyu Phom informed: “Update! 21 new positive cases of COVID-19 have detected out of 199 samples tested.
Peren QC : 10
Phek QC : 8
Kohima QC : 2
Dimapur QC : 1
State status as of 10: 20 AM, 1st July 2020.
Positive : 480
Active : 312
Recovered : 168
Death : 00″
- Prince Charles warns of narrow window to face climate change
- PM Modi meets Indian COVID vaccine manufacturers; CEOs say his leadership key force in vaccination drive
- MNS chief Raj Thackeray, mother test positive for COVID-19
- China attempting to reduce India’s influence in Mynmar, SEA: CDS General Rawat
- Arunachal searching for unsung heroes of India’s freedom struggle
- Mizoram: 808 grams of Heroin seized, one arrested