Agartala: Total Coronavirus cases in Tripura has increased to 1,352 as 12 more tested positive for the virus. With this Tripura now has 265 active cases and 1079 recovered cases.
The fresh cases include eight from Sepahijal, three from Khowai and one from Gomati district.
A total of 1063 samples were tested of which 12 people tested positive, 9 of them have travel history while three were in contact of COVID-19 patient.
Taking to Twitter, chief minister Biplab Kumar Deb wrote, “Out of 1063 samples tested for COVID-19, 12 people found #POSITIVE. Among them 9 people have travel history & 3 people were in contact of COVID-19 patient.
The count includes :
Sepahijala Dist: 8
Khowai Dist: 3
Gomati Dist: 1
As on Sunday, there are 531 people in facility quarantine, while 5,828 are in home quarantine. A total of 62,278 samples have been collected and tested.
- Assam: This social entrepreneur is building communities with tea and art
- Nepal: PM Deuba vows to protect, implement statute on Constitution Day
- Taliban-run Kabul municipality to female workers: Stay home
- WhileWeWonder: The duo speak about Xewali and their musical journey
- Girish And The Chronicles signs with Italian label Frontiers Music
- Backdoor entry in colleges should stop: Delhi High Court