Kohima: After 19 positive cases of COVID-19 were reported on Monday morning taking the state’s tally to 434, Nagaland health minister took to Twitter to inform that 17 more persons tested positive by evening.
With the addition of the 17 new cases — all of whom are from Tuensang quarantine centre — a total of 36 persons tested positive for COVID-19 so far on Monday taking the state’s tally to 451.
As of 6:30 pm on Monday, Nagaland has recorded 451 confirmed cases out of which 283 are active cases and 168 are recovered cases with no COVID-19 related death so far.
Phom wrote: “Update! 17 fresh positive cases of COVID-19 have detected in Tuensang QC. State status as of 6: 30 pm.
Positive : 451
Active. : 283
Recovered : 168 Death : 00”
Earlier, four more persons recovered from COVID-19 on Monday evening taking the total number of recovered cases to 168.
Taking to Twitter, health minister S Pangnyu Phom tweeted “Update! 4 more COVID-19 +ve patients have recovered. 3 from Dimapur & 1 from Kohima.”
Earlier on Monday morning, 19 persons tested positive for C)OVID-19 taking the state’s tally to 434.
- NESAC Director visits Assam Survey & Settlement Training Centre
- BJP blames Islamist outfit PFI for eviction drive attack on Assam Police
- Assam NCC cadet clears SSB, to join IAF as flying officer
- Are you wearing the right mask to prevent contracting Covid-19?
- Manipur tribal leader’s murder: Video shows abduction in police presence; 14 cops suspended
- Arunachal: Single-day recoveries outnumber fresh COVID-19 cases