Kohima: COVID-19 positive cases rose to 434 as 19 new cases were reported in Nagaland on Monday morning. The number of active cases stands at 270.
Out of the 19 new cases, 18 persons are from Jakhama quarantine centre under Kohima district and one from Peren quarantine centre. These samples are from a lot of 322, which were sent for testing.
There has been no COVID-19 related death in the state so far. 164 persons out of the total of 434 confirmed cases have recovered from COVID-19.
Minister of Health & Family Welfare (H&FW) S Pangnyu Phom tweeted: “19 new cases of COVID-19 +ve have reported out of 322 samples tested. 18 from Jakhama QC & 1 from Peren QC.
Positive : 434
Active : 270
Recovered : 164
Death : 00
Update at 9:50 AM, 29th June, 2020.”
- Watch: Can Bar Tshangay Falls become Sikkim’s next tourism destination?
- Naga peace talks set to resume as interlocutor, Assam CM step in
- Mizoram: Chakma villages threaten strike over disbursal of grant money
- Arunachal Pradesh gets four more oxygen plants
- Utd Democratic Alliance: Opposition-less govt a reality in Nagaland
- I-T dept: Sonu Sood, associates evaded Rs 20 crore tax, violated FCRA