Kohima: COVID-19 positive cases rose to 434 as 19 new cases were reported in Nagaland on Monday morning. The number of active cases stands at 270.
Out of the 19 new cases, 18 persons are from Jakhama quarantine centre under Kohima district and one from Peren quarantine centre. These samples are from a lot of 322, which were sent for testing.
There has been no COVID-19 related death in the state so far. 164 persons out of the total of 434 confirmed cases have recovered from COVID-19.
Also Read: NNPGs decry ‘murder’ of alleged extortionist by Nagaland Police
Minister of Health & Family Welfare (H&FW) S Pangnyu Phom tweeted: “19 new cases of COVID-19 +ve have reported out of 322 samples tested. 18 from Jakhama QC & 1 from Peren QC.
Positive : 434
Active : 270
Recovered : 164
Death : 00
Update at 9:50 AM, 29th June, 2020.”
Also Read: Nagaland: AR commemorates 21st death anniv of Kargil War martyr
- Sikkim’s Revan, 2 from WB to vie for Rubaru Mr India 2023 title
- Odisha crash: Coromandel Express entered loop line, hit goods train, suggests probe
- Tripura: Four convicted for bank manager’s murder get life in jail
- Assam: School timings changed in Kamrup Metro amid rising heat
- Odisha train tragedy: World leaders extend support to India, condole loss of lives
- Rescuers try to raise buried coach at triple rail crash site as death toll is 261