Guwahati: Another 327 persons tested positive for COVID-19 aka coronavirus in Assam on Sunday night. With this, the total number of COVID-19 cases has gone up to 7,492 in the state.
Out of these 327 persons, 195 cases were reported in Guwahati alone in the last 24 hours till 11.55 pm on Sunday.
Announcing the new cases on Twitter, Assam health minister Himanta Biswa Sarma said: “Alert ~ 327 new #COVID19+ cases detected in Assam today. Out of these, 195 cases were reported in Guwahati City in last 24 hours.
Total cases: 7,492
Active cases: 2,390
11:55 PM/ June 28/ Day’s total 327.”
Assam has reported 7,492 COVID-19 cases so far. Of this, while 5,088 have been recovered, 2,390 are active, 11 have died and three migrated to other states.
- Tripura: Melaghar HS School becomes first earthquake resistance school
- Bangladeshi national gets 5-yr jail term for illegal stay in India
- Tokyo Olympics gold medallist Neeraj Chopra meets Abhinav Bindra
- ‘My Universe’: ARMY react to BTS in LV and Coldplay in hanboks
- Khanapara Teer Result today: Winners of Khanapara lottery for September 23
- Shillong Teer Result today: How to check winners of Shillong lottery for September 23