Kohima: With 25 more persons testing positive on Sunday morning, confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Nagaland crossed the 400-mark as it took the state’s tally to 412.
The 25 new cases were declared as positive out of the total of 609 samples that were sent for testing. Twenty persons from Dimapur quarantine centre, three from Kohima quarantine centre and two persons from Peren quarantine centre tested positive for COVID-19.
Out of 412 confirmed cases, Nagaland has reported 164 recovered cases. The number of active cases now stands at 248.
Taking to Twitter, minister of health & family welfare S Pangnyu Phom tweeted “25 new cases of COVID-19 +ve have been reported out of 609 samples tested. 20 patients from Dimapur QC, 3 from Kohima QC & 2 from Peren QC.
Positive : 412
Active : 248
Recovered : 164
Death : 00
Update at 9:40 AM, 28th June, 2020.
- Italy hosts a climate-focused G20 as geopolitics shift
- Campaign for Tuirial assembly bypoll ends in north Mizoram
- AFI partners with IOS Sports to raise bar of Indian Athletics
- Is brushing your teeth for two minutes enough? Here’s what the evidence says
- Khel Ratna: Neeraj Chopra, Ravi Dahiya, Lovlina Borgohain among 11 recommended
- 4 key issues to watch as world leaders prepare for Glasgow climate summit